What all future contractors should know about EU policies... And more !
- The European Foreign and security policy may be described as an embryo of common diplomacy, by which the 28-member States speak as one. This is how the EU aims to emerge as a leading global power.
- The European development policy aims at reducing poverty; ensuring sustainable development and promoting democracy, peace and security in the world.
- The European humanitarian aid aims at saving lives in crisis, emergencies and disasters in the world.
- The European neighbourhood policy governs the EU’s relations with 16 of its closest Eastern and Southern bordering countries
- The European enlargement policy aims at helping candidate countries meeting the standard to become EU members.